Moringa oleifera, which originates from South Asia, is a very healthy herb traditionally used as a medicine for more than thousands of years. It contains antioxidants and provides other benefits for the health.
The Benefits of Moringa
Besides the fruit, the leaves of this herb are also edible and highly nutritious. Both have vitamins and minerals. In fact, only one cup of Moringa supplies you with 157% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C. Moringa is also rich in vitamin B6, B2, A, iron, magnesium, and protein. The best way to consume this fruit is raw; however, there are also Moringa leaves supplements that you can use.
- It regulates the blood sugar levels- according to numerous studies; Moringa can successfully regulate the blood sugar levels. A study with 30 women who received a daily dosage of 7 grams of Moringa leaf powder for a period of three months experienced a reduction in their blood sugar by 13.5%.
- Cleanses the blood-the fruits and leaves of Moringa detoxify the blood and can also reviews for online pharmacy treat any skin-related problems. When applied topically, Moringa can be very effective against pimples and acne.
- Treats headaches– to soothe a severe headache, drink a mixture of jiggery and natural Moringa juice made from its roots.
- Strengthens the bones– regular consumption of Moringa betters the bones’ density due to the richness in calcium and iron. It will also increase your stamina and thus, better your overall health.
- Betters the vision– Moringa can successfully treat eye swellings and conjunctivitis. To do this, you need to grind Moringa leaves and then apply this paste onto the eyes. You can also mix the juice with some honey and apply it as you would apply eyeliner against corneal problems.
- Prevents cancer– since Moringa is rich in antioxidants, it prevents damage caused by free radicals and the onset of cancer.
- Slows down the process of aging– the vitamin A in Moringa successfully slows down the process of aging, strengthens the immunity, and betters the eyesight.