A kind of brain tumor, known as glioblastoma multiforme, is considered to be one of the deadliest cancers in the world.
Namely, those who develop this fast-growing type of cancer are usually given a prognosis of fifteen months to live.
In addition, aggressive treatment, such as radiation, chemotherapy and surgery, is typically started, although oncologists know that it will not treat the disease. Some people who are diagnosed with the disease desperately try to find anything, which may offer hope.
A lot of people ask their neurosurgeons or oncologists for possible experimental treatments. However, they do not receive any help that differs from the standard protocol of the hospital.
This does not have to mean that such treatments do not exist. But, the oncologists will not prescribe them to avoid risking their medical license and reputation.
It is important to understand that modern cancer care isn’t developed to treat individuals. Their main goal is to prove experimental therapy for future cancer patients a number of years down the road.
In fact, modern cancer care fails most of the time as a result of the scientific process failures, drug company greed, regulatory red tape, and lack of a universal will to do what is best for every cancer patient.
Here Is the Experience of a Man Who Cured His Terminal Cancer:
A professor emeritus of Experimental Psychology at the University of California, Ben Williams, is still alive, nineteen years after being diagnosed with glioblastoma multiforme.
Williams used a mushroom extract, which is commonly used to fight cancer in Japan. Moreover, it is a non-toxic remedy, but it isn’t mentioned in the United States.
Additionally, this man did his own research, discovering the potential to use non-cancer and off-label drugs to cure the disease. If any patent expires on a medication, then its potential to rake in major profits drops. That’s why pharmaceutical companies often abandon them in favor of other much more profitable drugs.
There is no doubt that you should attack cancer from many different angles, particularly if you are suffering from complex brain cancer in order to treat it. This is actually the same thing Williams did.
Although These Abandoned Medications Show Promise, Oncologists Will Not Prescribe Them
Certain abandoned medications show promise for this kind of brain tumor. However, the oncologists in the United Stated do not prescribe them.
A breast cancer medication, high-dose tamoxifen, is one such drug that shows promise in fighting glioblastoma multiforme.
Furthermore, another drug that shows promise is an anti-malaria medication, known as chloroquine. That’s not all, there is also a great possibility your neuro-oncologist to be familiar with the studies conducted on these medications, but he/she will not prescribe them as a potential cancer treatment since they are considered experimental.
Moreover, Williams opted for self-medicating, which is considered to be a dangerous prospect by any account in order to treat the disease. What’s more, many other people have traveled to a number of countries, feigned diseases to get access to different drugs, forged prescriptions, and traded nutraceuticals and medications on the “black market” to survive.
Specifically, in Williams’ case, the combination of natural products and off-label drugs worked. His brain tumor had gone away within a period of 6 months.
Curcumin May Provide Beneficial Effects in the Treatment of Any Cancer Type
Curcumin is the main bioactive ingredient in turmeric. This ingredient has been comprehensively studied all over the world.
It has about 150 therapeutic effects, including cancer-fighting properties.
Additionally, curcumin is unique, so that it seems to be beneficial for literally any cancer type. It can reduce the main mitochondrial dysfunction, which may be one of the major culprits of cancer. Furthermore, once it enters a cell, then it can affect over a hundred different molecular pathways.
Whether the curcumin molecule results in a reduction or an elevation in the activity of a specific molecular target, studies repeatedly confirm that the end result is a powerful anti-cancer effect. In addition, curcumin is a non-toxic ingredient and doesn’t have a negative effect on healthy cells. This means that it has an ability to selectively target cancer cells.
That’s not all, curcumin has also been found to work synergistically with some chemotherapy medications, thus stimulating cancer cell removal. So, in case you suffer from cancer, you should take curcumin.
Many Cancer Patients Must Defy Their Oncologists in Order to Survive
A number of people suffering from cancer do not tell their oncologists that they use herbal preparations, medical marijuana, supplements, etc.
Moreover, Williams was one of these people who never told the oncologists about the alternative cancer treatment. In order to survive, cancer patients must defy their oncologists. Unfortunately, the cancer industry is not learning from those patients who have cured terminal cancer.
As Williams noted, going against the recommendations of his physicians was primarily viewed as a form of desperation, but it saved his life. Even though this applies to most of conventional oncologists, there are exceptions — physicians that are trying to find an alternative cancer cure.
Namely, a senior consultant neurosurgeon and professor at the University of Ulm, Germany, Dr. Marc-Eric Halatsch, along with a group of colleagues have actually developed a relapsed glioblastoma treatment protocol.
This treatment protocol includes a combination of medications (similar to the early treatments for HIV). Although this treatment protocol includes mainstream medications, he has actually put his reputation on the line in order to step outside the conventional treatment protocol.
Those Suffering from Cancer Need to Use the Best of Western and Eastern Medicine
A pioneer in the integration of Western and Eastern medicine, Dr. Raymond Chang, is famous for his work on cancer-fighting Chinese botanicals particularly including medicinal mushrooms and bioactive polysaccharides.
Dr. Chang along with his colleagues at the Institute of East-West Medicine have developed the Asian Anti-Cancer Materia Database. It brings together ancient Asian remedies, which have cancer-fighting properties into a database that could be accessed by everyone.
According to Dr. Chang, nowadays, conventional cancer treatments still rely on a narrowly focused treatment strategies and oncologists prescribe only 1 or 2 medications or other therapy at a time.
How to Prevent Cancer or Greatly Enhance Your Likelihood of Recovering from the Disease in Case You Already Have It:
The good news is that cancer does not develop overnight. This means that you have a possibility to make certain dietary and lifestyle changes, which can potentially keep cancer from occurring in the first place.
You can minimize your likelihood of cancer and greatly enhance your likelihood of recovering from the disease in case you already have it. Simply follow these simple strategies:
– Avoid Sugar and Carbohydrates: You should decrease or eliminate grains and fructose/sugar from your diet. You should also avoid whole unprocessed organic grains because they can quickly break down as well as increase your insulin levels.
Many studies have proven that those who want to prevent cancer or those who are currently suffering from cancer should eliminate all types of sugar, particularly fructose, from their diet. Consuming too much sugar has been linked to secondary mitochondrial damage and excessive free radical generation.
– Consume Real Foods: Exclude any processed food from your diet. Consume at least 1/3 of your food raw. Do not fry or charbroil your food; steam, boil, or poach it instead. Incorporate anti-cancer whole foods, spices, herbs, and supplements to your diet like curcumin, resveratrol, and broccoli sprouts.
– Increase Your Intake of Animal-Based Omega-3 Fatty Acids: Optimize your omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid ratio by taking a high-quality krill oil; eating wild Alaskan salmon, sardines, anchovies; and lowering your consumption of processed vegetable oils.
– Avoid GMO Foods: Do not eat GMO foods because they are sprayed with herbicides like glyphosate (Roundup). They may also have carcinogenic properties and result in mitochondrial dysfunction. Eat raw, organic, and locally grown foods instead.
– Replace Protein with Healthy Fats: Decrease your protein intake to one-half g of protein per pound of lean body mass or 1 g of protein for every kilogram of lean body mass. Substitute excess protein for healthy fats, like coconut oil, macadamias, pecans, avocados, raw pastured butter, high-quality grass-fed meats, and organic eggs from pastured hens.
– Keep Your Gut Healthy: Keeping your gut healthy strengthens your immune response and decreases inflammation. It has been found that the inhibition of inflammatory cytokines may slow the progression of cancer and enhance the response to chemotherapy. You can enhance you gut health by eating fermented foods or taking a high-quality probiotic supplement.
– Get Enough Sleep: You should get good night’s sleep to prevent cancer. Specifically, poor sleep could have a negative impact on your melatonin production, which is linked to a higher risk of weight gain and insulin resistance that can lead to cancer.
– Optimize Your Vitamin D Levels: Research has proven that optimizing vitamin D levels with safe sun exposure could help reduce cancer risk. It is important to know that you should keep your vitamin D serum level at fifty to seventy ng/ml, but in case you are undergoing any cancer treatment, it should be about eighty to ninety ng/ml for maximum benefits.
In case you suffer from cancer and opt for vitamin D supplementation, you should have your vitamin D blood levels checked on a regular basis, and take a high-quality vitamin K2 supplement since vitamin K2 deficiency can cause vitamin D toxicity symptoms.
– Exercise on a Regular Basis: It is recommended to move around more, sit less, and take about 10,000 steps on a daily basis. Getting regular exercise can also decrease your insulin levels, thus creating a low sugar environment, which is not suitable for cancer cell spread and growth. Make sure your exercise program includes flexibility, strength, balance, and high-intensity interval training.
– Manage Your Stress: Stress has been found to be a major culprit of various diseases. You should address your unresolved emotional problems and stress by using the Emotional Freedom Techniques for best results.
– Decrease Your Toxin Exposure: Lower your exposure to various environmental toxins, including herbicides, pesticides, plastic chemicals, household chemical cleaners, toxic cosmetics, and commercial air fresheners.
– Minimize Your Radiation Exposure: Minimize your exposure to radiation created by Wi-Fi stations, base stations, towers, and cell phones. You should also minimize your exposure to radiation-based medical scans, such as mammograms, x-rays, and CT scans.
- Williams, Ben. “Surviving Terminal Cancer: Clinical Trials, Drug Cocktails, and Other Treatments Your Oncologist Won’t Tell You About”;
- Chang, Raymond. “Beyond the Magic Bullet ― The Anti-Cancer Cocktail”;